Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Fri/Sat.

Well I am bored watching a poker game, so I thought I'd do the 5 question Friday (well Saturday technically, since it is 1:55 am haha)


1.
If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
Sometimes I would like to go back and choose either dance or interior design as my major. I love dance and would love to do it all the time. I also love watching all the design shows on HGTV, and think that would be fun! But, I don't really find those very practical in real life, so I am happy about my major that I did choose! I could have chose dance as a minor but I think special-ed non-teaching will be more beneficial for me as a SLP! :)

2. What do you love most about your home?
Although I don't spend a lot of time at my home (Dad's house) because I'm usually at Sterling's or my Mom's, I do love love love my bed. It is like the most comfortable thing ever! I also like having my Dad to talk to, he's probably one of the easiest people I can talk to, so I like having him there to chat.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I would love if I read really thought provoking books, but nah, I don't seem to like anything to do with them! Of course, I love the Twilight Saga, and all Nicholas Sparks books. I don't really like to read that much.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Probably sushi. I was bet once to try sushi in return for 2 new shirts, and I took the bet, but had to end up throwing up the sushi in the bathroom I hated it so much!

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Easy. I would be Pam Beasley from The Office. I would love to be married to Jim Halpert and to have his baby! They have the best tv romance in my opinion, and he is definitely easy on the eyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment