Friday, June 4, 2010

Bored + new sandals.

Today has not been unlike any other day for the past 4 weeks. I had 5 weeks off before my summer job starts, and they are flying by! I love my days off doing whatever and I know I don't get this chance very often but I am kinda ready to get back to work, boredom is taking over! I love camp, seeing the kids, being bff's with the staff for the summer, and getting that paycheck! I wouldn't mind if camp started next week, but oh well, I will enjoy one more week off!


I told myself that I would do no more shopping with my graduation money, but I just couldn't pass up these sandals. A friend was talking about these Jack Rogers sandals the other day, and I knew I have seen people wearing them, but didn't know who made them. So I checked them out and tried them on downtown at that 310 Rosemont shop and liked them but I could not bring myself to pay $100 for them! So being the bargain shopper I am, I googled knock off Jack Rogers online and saw that Target carries the knock off and they look pretty much the same! Plus they are only $15. So what did I do? Got 2 pair! One in brown, and one in platinum. They are only available online, so you have to pay shipping, but still save a lot from the original brand. I just love finding bargains, deals, and steals! Here are what they look like:



These are the $100 Jack Rogers pair:


These are the $15 pair. They are not leather and look a little different but still look enough alike:

So, that is my shopping 2 cents for today. And after these sandals, I will do NO more graduation money shopping. :) Tonight, I think Sterling and I are going to join the Green Ridge gym. We've been wanting to join since I have got home from school, but have never made it out there for one reason or another. I am excited to have a gym to go to, and to get back into classes and a work out routine. I plan to go everyday next week while I am off of work. So, we'll see how that goes!

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks for reading,

Kate

1 comment:

  1. nice "steal" on those shoes! i bet no one can even really tell the difference!
    and holler for joining the Green Ridge gym...that'll be nice this summer, especially with their nice pool area :)

    ReplyDelete