Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween

So, as you can see I already have my Halloween template up and running! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween, it is my favorite holiday! I love: pumpkins, Halloween decorations, costumes, Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens, pumpkin carving, pumpkin smells, changing leaves, crunchy leaves, the movie Hocus Pocus, scary movies, trick-or-treaters, candy corn, haunted houses, Halloween stores, black cats, orange and black, and anything else Halloween related! I know it is not October yet, but since the stores already have all their Halloween merchandise out, I figure I can start celebrating Halloween too! :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY for an update!! and I am IN LOVE with this design! The little black kitties are soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HOCUS POCUS. And candy corn.

    ReplyDelete